Written by e-peso
July 11th, 2016
We’re giving away free E-Peso Prepaid MasterCards! Signup for an E-Peso account today to claim yours! Here’s how:
- Sign up and create an account at https://secure.e-peso.ph/signup.html
- Complete ‘Profile Information’ by clicking ‘My Profile’ on the left-hand side of your dashboard, and click ‘Edit’.
- Submit one (1) valid government ID and a secondary valid government ID or a copy of your proof of billing. Go to ‘My Profile’ and click ‘Upload’ to submit your IDs. Please note that your uploaded ID must show the front and back details, can be in JPG, PDF, or PNG format, and less than 1MB.
Primary ID – Valid ID Showing Full Name, Date of Birth, Picture, Signature, and/or Expiry Date. Students who are not yet of voting age may submit a clear copy of their school ID.
Passport Senior Citizen Card Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF ID) Driver’s License Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID OFW ID Police Clearance Postal ID Seaman’s Book Barangay Certification from the National Council for the Welfare of Disabled Persons (NCWDP) Voter’s ID, Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) e-Card Alien Certification of Registration/Immigrant Certificate of Registration Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Certification Social Security System (SSS) Card Government Office and GOCC ID Integrated Bar of the Philippines ID.
Proof of Billing – (no later that 3 months past) that displays your name and home address registered on your account. If billing statement is not under your name, it can be under your relative’s name with the same address indicated on your account.
Electricity Bill Internet Bill Water Bill Cable TV Bill Telephone Bill Credit Card Statement Postpaid Mobile Phone Bill Bank Statement
- Once submitted, your account will be reviewed within 1 to 2 business days.
- Ensure that your account is verified to request for an E-Peso Prepaid MasterCard. Simply go to the ‘My Devices’ tab and click the ‘Get One’ button under ‘MasterCard’ option.
- Your request will be processed within 7 to 10 business days, and we will notify you via email once your E-Peso MasterCard is ready for pick-up or delivery.
- The E-Peso MasterCard is free for pick-up. Should you wish to have your card delivered to your address, kindly ensure that your account has sufficient funds to cover delivery fee.
Within Metro Manila – P75
Provincial – P100
- To pay for the shipping fee, you must load your account via the available deposit methods. Select ‘Add Funds’ under the ‘My Transactions’ tab. Choose your preferred deposit method from our available options.
- The promo is also open to existing E-Peso members who do not have an E-Peso MasterCard yet.
For assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or message us via our Live Chat in your account.